Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Testing & Commissioning of 58-units of 4-Car Electric Train sets.
Procurement value: RM 1.223 Billion
|OP-1||Transfer of Know-How to Build an International Standard Assembly Plant||• Knowledge transfer to SMH Rail on engineering design, assembly works and testing support on plant establishment worth of OCV value of RM190 million.|
• Establishment of local assembly plant.
|OP-2||Engineering / Assembly / Testing Support and Local Assembly Works||• Development of local talent and technical competencies in undertaking assembly works, train electrical works, mechanical engineering, communication, and testing.|
• Partnership of Siemens and SMH Rail permits the latter to secure assembly work amounting to RM339 million of OCV value
|OP_3||Training of 30 Malaysian Engineers||• MRT engineers and technicians benefited in term of human capital development in various technical and engineering trainings locally and oversea.|
◦ Design mechanics
◦ Circuit designs
◦ Carbody engineering and outfitting
◦ Production planning and assembly
◦ Static testing, commissioning and dynamic testing
• The training is worth of OCV of RM 83 millions.
|OP_4||Localization||• Award of contract amounting of RM9.6 million to local company DK Composite Sdn Bhd to manufacture and supply of seats and cantilever.|
• Award of contract amounting of RM1.2 million to local company MyLED Opto Sdn Bhd to manufacture and supply of LED lights and cable tree